For the quantity you see here I halved the recipe. I used almond milk instead of coconut milk just because its what I had available on the day. And I used 1/4 tsp of vanilla bean paste as I didn’t have ground vanilla. I didn’t add much honey as I don’t have a big sweet tooth, plus the sultanas give it extra sweetness. It was delicious!
It even passed the toddler taste test with flying colours!
Rosewater & Cardamom Chia Seed Pudding
- 7-8 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk (or almond milk)
- raw honey (to taste)
- 2-3 Tbsp rosewater
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla
- small handful sultana raisins
- pistachios, crushed (to garnish)
- Add chia seeds, coconut (or almond) milk, ground cardamom, vanilla and sultana raisins to a bowl and mix well.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes (or overnight) until pudding consistency is formed.
- Add rosewater and honey and mix through.
- Garnish with crushed pistachios. Enjoy!
Source: YouTube – Holistic Habits